Thursday, March 15, 2007

What's new you ask?

It had been a while since I've posted and I feel like I haven't done much! I've been working on projects here and there. I started a new project - a wrap made of soft, alpaca blend, mauvey colored yarn - using a pattern from a Japanese yarn company, Puppy Yarn . Tonight while watching The Office (of course - it is Thursday!) I worked on the lion. I made some of his head and started working on his body. I think I've decided to make doll blankets with the woven/crocheted piece that I've started (that is orange and purple).

As of today Secret Pal 10 officially begins! I'm pretty excited as I've never participated in something like this before.

I'm also pretty excited about some mail I received today. My friend Elff sent me a package with pictures and an exhibit catalog and an article on Loom Blooms (something new for me to make with my woven squares!). Elff's pretty awesome! :)

There's rumors of a big Nor'easter that should begin tomorrow. If so, I will be crocheting, making some new fun things I've seen on CRAFT , and maybe even painting! Crazy, right?!

I guess I better go to bed just in case it doesn't snow and I have to work tomorrow! g'night!

No comments: