Monday, April 16, 2007

Projects from the weekend


On Saturday, I received my second bunch of buttons from the swap-bot swap I participated in.



Ove the weekend, I continued working on the cranberry colored wrap that I've been crocheting for weeks and weeks (I guess that's what happens when you are in the midst of several projects!).



I also started to wind the cotton yarn that I bought from an Etsy seller. I'm having a lot of problems with tangling - especially since it is such a fine yarn.




I've hit a roadblock with the lion I've been trying to crochet. I've just been making him up as I go. I've finished his face, sweater, pants, and two paws. I haven't been able to find a good solution for his mane. But, this weekend as I walked up to AC Moore, they had a bin of clearance yarn on the sidewalk and I found some crazy furry yarn that just may work!


1 comment:

Kerry said...

Time for a blog post please. :-)